TASCAM company introduced a new USB sound card – a half-rack UH-7000 and US-1200 1U. First one got an equivalent noise -128 dBu, 117 db SNR and distortion of less than 0.0009%. It is equipped with a pair of mic preamps with XLR connectors HDIA that complement high-end A / D and D / A Converters Burr-Brown working in a resolution of 24 bits and 192 kHz. An interesting addition is the integrated DSP with an equalizer, compressor, limiter, noise, de-esser, exciter and reverb. Model US-1200 with six inputs (4x XLR and 2x high impedance) and a pair of analog preamp outputs offer mounted discrete components for high signal-to-noise ratio and low distortion. Cards are compatible with ASIO, WDM and Core Audio.
Tascam UH 7000
- Specially Priced Package includes the Tascam UH-7000 Interface with all items as packaged by Tascam, PLUS:
- (1) Pair of Tascam TH-02 Closed-back Stereo Headphones for clear and accurate monitoring of your mix.
- 4) 20ft. XLR Cables to hook up your microphones to the mic preamps on the UH-7000
- (2) 10ft. TRS cables to connect an external preamp or any line level outputs to the UH-7000
- Sonic Sense One-Year Extended Warranty Adds One Year to Manufacturer’s Warranty
Tascam US 1200
- Four XLR inputs with +48V phantom power and two TRS 1/4″ balanced inputs
- 6-in/2-out with audio stream support – USB 2.0 24-bit/96kHz resolution
- Low-latency monitoring via the DSP mixer
- On-board digital effects (DSP effects)(DSP effects can be used in 44.1/48kHz operating mode)
- Two TRS analog balanced outputs